Huge thanks to Amy who awarded me the Versatile Blogger award this week. I feel all special now :-D
The rules for The Versatile Blogger Award are:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to other, recently discovered blogs and let them know about it.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
So my 7 facts are:
- I am the youngest of 5 and have 3 three brothers and a sister
- I'm an Aquarius (but I don't believe in all that)
- I LOVE sprouts. Really.
- I have a fear of horses. Among many other things
- I gave birth to my youngest daughter on the sofa I am sitting on right now (sorry, too much information there)
- In a couple of months, I am going to be a Great Aunty (and I'm only 28 - 'Great' makes me feel ancient)
- I don't like cheese unless it's melted
The blogs I am passing the award on to are:
Liz Crump - who blogs about writing, words and parties that look like great fun
Debs Carr - who blogs about books and authors, adorable puppies and the equally adorable Grumps
Chick Lit Central: The Blog - who blog about books, giveaways and promote other blogs