I know, I know, it's only October but next month I'll be starting a new feature - My Festive Reads - and I'd love it if some other book bloggers (or simply book lovers) or authors took part too! I'd love to hear about your favourite festive reads or, if you're an author, all about your Christmassy books with a guest post.
Guest post topics can include:
- Your favourite festive read
- The festive reads you're looking forward to this year
- Your festive reading list
- Your top 5 or even top 10 festive reads of all time
- Your favourite festive covers
- Your favourite place to read during the winter months
Or feel free to be creative with your own ideas. As long as it's festive and involves books - I want to hear about it!
If you're an author and you have a festive book out or one about to be released, get in touch too! You can share the inspiration behind your story or why you chose to write a festive tale or any research for your book. Again, feel free to be creative!
I'm going to be running the feature from November through to Christmas, so do get in touch if you'd like a slot.
What to do:
- send your guest post to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- include any images you'd like to go with the post
- don't forget to include any links to you and your social media that you'd like adding
- if you like, you can add a short bio to go at the end of post along with your links
We can then arrange a date for posting!
If you'd like to join in but would rather not write a guest post, I can send some festive-themed questions for you to answer instead. Just let me know you're interested in taking part with a Q&A at email@example.com and I'll email them over.
Click here to view all My Festive Reads posts