I've read and reviewed all my Christmas novels, apart from The Snow Merchant (Sam Gyland), which I'm reading with my 9 year old (and are both enjoying very much). I still have lots of short stories to read though.
- The Snow Merchant by Sam Gyland
Novellas & Short Story Collections:
- Tinseltown by Victoria Fox
- Miracle At The Museum Of Broken Hearts by Talli Roland
- The Christmas Bake Off by Abby Clements
- The Perfect Treat (various authors)
- Six Geese a Laying by Sophie Kinsella
- Winter Warmers by Carole Matthews
What are you reading this December?