A huge thank you to Liz Crump who nominated me for The Liebster Blog award.
Liz said my blog has a happy lay out and chatty, vibrant and honest blog posts
I often think I am waffling away to myself so I really appreciate the award and anybody who pays any attention to my little blog.
In accepting the Liebster Blog Award, the recipient agrees to:
- Thank the person who gave them the award and link back to that person's blog
- Copy and paste the award to their blog
- Reveal the 5 blogs they have chosen to award, commenting on their blog to break the news!
- Hope those people in turn pay it forward by accepting and awarding "The Liebster Blog Award" to bloggers they would like to honour
This award is for anyone with fewer than 200 followers. :)
The five blogs I have chosen are:
- Bang Out The Prose for great posts that I often find myself nodding along with. Writing can be tough so it's great to know there are other people in the same boat as you. Also love Suz's little drawings too
- Coffee with Marcie for sharing her journey into self publication.
- Diary of a Mummy Misfit Blog for her fun posts giving an insight into her life as a writer
- Emma Silver: Unpublished Author for sharing her quest for publication, which is something I can relate to. Her posts are honest and show how difficult and frustrating it can be for wannabe writers
- 120 Socks for great posts on writing, book reviews and the latest competitions