Last week, I popped into my local Asda for some cheese after the school drop-off and ended up leaving with four new books. I couldn't help it. They were twinkling at me with all their Christmassy goodness, begging me to add them to my basket.
I already had a couple of Christmas books at home to read so my Christmas Reading List consists of:
- Miracle on Regent Street by Ali Harris
- The Xmas Factor by Annie Sanders
- Comfort & Joy by India Knight
- Christmas at Tiffany's by Karen Swan
- Home for Christmas by Cally Taylor
- It Started With A Kiss by Miranda Dickinson (not technically a Crimbo book but it starts at Christmas and it sparkles)
I'm going to save Home for Christmas and It Started With A Kiss for my holiday. You never know, the kids might let me have a read during the flight (hmmm, very wishful thinking).
What is on your Christmas Reading List?